Operator needed to prepare and run a Water Jet CNC Machine to cut and trim parts and materials with efficiency and accuracy.
- Produce parts and inspect for quality
- Analyze and adjust work for option quality and productivity
- Practice safe work habits
- Desire and ability to cross train on various tasks and machines
- High school diploma (or equivalent) with a good understanding of the decimal system
- Capable of lifting 50+ lbs
- Strong attention to detail with good eye hand coordination
- Previous machine shop or production work desired but not required
Please call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton at (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville at (406) 777-1662 for information regarding the position or to ask about our new benefits options, which includes preventative health insurance coverage, the option to start an employer matched Simple IRA plan for retirement and Personal Paid Time Off (PPTO).
Job Type: M-TH, start time TBD