Skilled Construction Laborer
A2Z Personnel – Hamilton – Lolo, MT
Temporary Construction Laborer with demonstratable construction knowledge and experience needed to work a 10-week job in the Bitterroot Valley.
- Measure and cut materials
- Loading and unloading supplies
- Manual labor including digging and cleanup
- Job site cleanup and organization
- All other duties as assigned
- Previous construction experience required
- Safely operate various power tools
- Able to lift and carry 50 lbs., using proper lifting techniques
- Able to push and pull 50 lbs.
- Candidate must have their own tools
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Walk, stand, sit and bend for long periods of time throughout the shift
Please call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton at (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville at (406) 777-1662 for information regarding the position or to ask about our new benefits options, which includes preventative health insurance coverage, the option to start an employer matched Simple IRA plan for retirement and Personal Paid Time Off (PPTO).
Job Type: FT, schedule TBD
Salary: $15-20/hr. DOE