Seeking a hard-working and reliable warehouse worker to join a fast-paced manufacturing operation and assist with shipping and receiving.
- Maintain inventory, recording amounts of material or items received or distributed through a computer. May assist in counting of physical inventory.
- Check in and stock inventory.
- Prepare orders by processing requests; pulling materials, packing boxes, placing orders in delivery area.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; sweep, dust and mop as needed.
- Wear proper PPE
- Good communication, organizational, time management and mathematical skills.
- Previous experience working in a warehouse preferred.
- Regularly lift and or move objects 10-50 lbs.
- Eligible candidates must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Please call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton at (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville at (406) 777-1662 for information regarding the position or to ask about our new benefits options, which includes preventative health insurance coverage, the option to start an employer matched Simple IRA plan for retirement and Personal Paid Time Off (PPTO).
Job Type: FT, M-F 7am-5pm
Salary: $12/hr. DOE