Shed Manufacturing – Framer
A thriving shed manufacturer located in the Bitterroot Valley is looking for an experienced framer to join their crew.
- Read blueprints, drawings and sketches to fully grasp requirements
- Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material needed
- Build window frames, doors and frame sheds by using raw materials
- Assist with other duties as needed
- Proven experience as a carpenter
- Must be able to precisely measure, cut and assemble the framing lumber to specs
- Good understanding of basic math
- Ability to lift and carry heavy objects, 50+lbs., such as framing lumber, sheets of plywood and other building materials
- Willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times
Please call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton at (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville at (406) 777-1662 for information regarding the position or to ask about our new benefits options, which include preventative health insurance coverage and the option to start an employer matched Simple IRA plan for retirement.
Job Type: FT, M-F 7:30am-4pm
Salary: $13-14/hr w/ 2 weeks paid vacation