Job Description: A local employer is looking for a candidate to fill their dietary department as a Cook.
• Create a clean environment
• Adhere to kitchen hygiene and health procedures as outlined by the employer
• Prep Cook, i.e. cutting vegetables, creating a sanitary cooking area
• Follow dietary protocols and restrictions
• Display awareness of personnel allergens to prevent potential allergy related illnesses
• Practice safety as outlined by A2Z personnel and the employer
• Must demonstrate ability to work under flexible schedules
• Perform other related duties as requested.
• Ability to lift 25-30 lbs.
• Cooking experience a plus
• Demonstrate understanding and ability to follow safety lifting policy and procedure as outlined in the A2Z personnel Health and Safety Handbook
• Attention to detail
Job Type: Full Time 11am- 7:30pm Tuesday- Saturday
After a probationary period, full time employees become eligible for coverage under A2Z Personnel’s preventative care health insurance policy at no cost to the employee. Also available to qualifying employees is an employer match retirement plan.