Prefabricated Home Assembler
A2Z Personnel – Hamilton – Lolo, MT
Experienced construction and craftsman desired to work on an assembly line, building pre-fabricated home building systems.
- Framing panelized walls
- Operating saws and other machinery
- All other duties as assigned
- 3 years’ experience in the following fields: construction, carpentry and wood framing
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, stretch and use hands and fingers to hold, grasp, push and lift items
- Eligible candidates should be able to lift 40-50 lbs with assistance as needed
Please call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton at (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville at (406) 777-1662 for information regarding the position or to ask about our new benefits options, which includes preventative health insurance coverage, the option to start an employer matched Simple IRA plan for retirement and Personal Paid Time Off (PPTO).
Job Type: FT, M-TH 6am-4:30pm
Salary: $14 -16/hr.