A2Z Personnel – Hamilton – Lolo, MT
Precast Laborer needed to maintain and pour concrete forms, provide assistance to customers purchasing materials and maintain the company’s standards of safety to ensure the work yard is safe for customers and coworkers.
- Maintain and pour concrete forms
- Provide clear and timely communication via the radio
- Maintain clear and concise records for equipment
- Clean and maintain the yard
- Welding as needed and assisting the shop mechanic when applicable
- Operation of the forklift and loaders after certification has be obtained
- Load customer vehicles and/or trucks with product
- Assist customers in the yard with material purchases and inquiries
- All other duties as assigned
- Applicants must be able to perform technical and moderate to heavy physical labor duties. Ability to lift up to 100 lbs. required. Must be able to work on your feet for the majority of the shift, kneel, bend, carry and lift objects properly.
- Legible handwriting and clear communication for record keeping required
- Basic math skills
- Previous experience in operating heavy equipment
- Must be willing to learn product and provide accurate information to customers
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude
- Ability to work as a team and independently as needed
- Safety conscientious and able to operate power tools
- Valid MT State drivers license and a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and submit to a pre-employment drug test as well as participate in random drug testing
- Onsite forklift training and certifications provided
Please call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton at (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville at (406) 777-1662 for information regarding the position or to ask about our new benefits options, which include preventative health insurance coverage and the option to start an employer matched Simple IRA plan for retirement and Personal Paid Time Off (PPTO).
Job Type: FT, M-Sat, start time 6am