A Montana State permitted Pharmacy Technician is needed to work remotely.
• Handling incoming and outgoing calls and emails from clients and routing requests and questions accordingly
• Communicate delivery status, Rx updates and other inquires accurately and timely
• Documentation of patient information
• Assist Pharmacists and other departments with pharmacy related tasks
• Meet pre-determined quota for outbound calls and inbound calls received
• Work to ensure that all interactions comply with CMS regulations, HIPAA regulations and company Standard Operating Procedures
• Run financial reports and update financial spreadsheets as needed
• Ability to work remotely
• Work with multiple software systems
• Certified Pharmacy Technician
Please call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton at (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville at (406) 777-1662 for information regarding the position or to ask about our new benefits options, which include preventative health insurance coverage and the option to start an employer matched Simple IRA plan for retirement.
Job Type: Full time, weekend shifts as needs arise