SUMMARY: An individual is competent to perform assigned
functions of personal care to the person in their
residence. Qualified applicants will be given a trial training period.
- 1. Must be willing to learn personal care routines and
- 2. Have a positive and sympathetic attitude toward the care
and dignity of the person.
- 3. Ability to carry out directions, read and write.
- 4 Maturity and ability to deal effectively with the demands of
- 5. Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to undergo
a criminal background check.
- 1. Assist person with personal hygiene, including shower,
bed baths, oral care, hair and skin care.
- 2. Assist person in the use of toilet facilities, including bowel
management program using digital stimulation, cleaning and
checking of skin.
- 3. Assist person in and out of bed, including the use of
mechanical lifting equipment after being trained and
documented as competent.
- 4. Assist person with any personal equipment like use of
wheelchairs, lifts, or shower chairs.
- 5. Assist person with household chores including, but not
- laundryPlease call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton at (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville at (406) 777-1662 for information regarding the position or to ask about our new benefits options, which include preventative health insurance coverage and the option to start an employer matched Simple IRA plan for retirement.
Wage- $13.00/ hr
Hours- Part Time