Medical Device Assembler
Currently seeking Medical Device Assemblers for a local manufacturing company with facilities in Hamilton and Victor.
- Work closely with silicon in a sterile environment, with protective gear
- Coordinate and cooperate in a team production environment to ensure products are produced orderly, efficiently and with the highest quality
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience preferred, but not necessary as training is provided
- Submit to a Urinalysis Test
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to assemble products with both hands
- Must be able to document, in legible writing, the procedures preformed
- Strong communication skills and well organized
Please call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton at (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville at (406) 777-1662 for information regarding the position or to ask about our new benefits options, which includes preventative health insurance coverage, the option to start an employer matched Simple IRA plan for retirement and Personal Paid Time Off (PPTO).
Job Type: Full time, various shifts