Maintenance and Repair Technician needed to respond, troubleshoot and perform routine repair work on manufacturing equipment.
• Maintain auxiliary equipment for water, power, pneumatics, hydraulics and air handling equipment
• Perform daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance on all machines and equipment
• Facilitate the movement of furniture and equipment for relocation
• Report and document status of repair jobs
• High School diploma or GED equivalent
• One to three years of experience, or any combination of education and experience that provides equivalent knowledge, skills and abilities
• UA required
• Ability to frequently list 10-25 lbs
• Able to bend, squat, reach over shoulders and crouch repeatedly
• Knowledge of operating hand and power tools
• Must be able to utilize ladders at varying heights
• Availability to work various shifts to support facility needs
Please call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton at (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville at (406) 777-1662 for information regarding the position or to ask about our new benefits options, which include preventative health insurance coverage and the option to start an employer matched Simple IRA plan for retirement.
Job Type: FT, Day shift for 2-4 weeks during training and then 2nd shift 2pm-10:30pm
Salary: $14-18.00/hr DOE