Full time Laundry Attendant needed to provide a supply of clean linens for a local hotel.
• Sort all linens and treat stains
• Load all laundry into washer and add specified cleaning agents
• Sort, fold or hang clean dried items
• Inspect cleanliness of articles removed from washer and dryer and place in clean linen carts
• Identify stained or damaged linen and determine status for repair, rewash, discard or review by manager
• Maintain inventory of all cleaning supplies and communicate needs to general manager
• Provide laundering services for guests’ personal items, following specific instructions for laundering and drying
• Perform additional laundry services when necessary
• Attention to detail and good time management skills
• Ability to adapt to different situations and change work processes to accommodate customer needs
• Eligible candidates should be able to work on their feet for extended periods of time and regularly bend, lift, push, pull, carry and reach overhead.
Please call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton at (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville at (406) 777-1662 for information regarding the position or to ask about our new benefits options, which includes preventative health insurance coverage, the option to start an employer matched Simple IRA plan for retirement and Personal Paid Time Off (PPTO).
Job Type: FT, PM hours, flexible work days