A2Z Personnel – Hamilton – Lolo, MT
Are you looking to add a few extra hours to your work week? We are looking to fill a Kitchen Aide position in the afternoons/evenings. The Kitchen Aide will work alongside a group of compassionate caregivers and support staff, that strives to provide a safe, healthy and nurturing environment for their residents.
- Serve meals to residents
- Clean equipment and utensils
- Maintain a clean work area by cleaning counters, floors and dishes
- Replenish supplies and setup tables
- Assist in prepping meal ingredients for the Cook
- All other job-related duties as assigned
- Follow food safety protocol in accordance with company guidelines and State and Federal guidelines
- Previous food industry experience a bonus but not required
- Background check and urinalysis screen required
Please call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton at (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville at (406) 777-1662 for information regarding the position or to ask about our new benefits options, which includes preventative health insurance coverage, the option to start an employer matched Simple IRA plan for retirement and Personal Paid Time Off (PPTO).
Job Type: PT, 4:30pm-7pm Wed-Sun