A2Z Personnel – Hamilton – Lolo, MT
Do you enjoy working with and providing compassionate caregiving for animals? We are searching for a Kennel Attendant to fulfill the day to day responsibilities of providing a healthy environment for animals while exuding the patience and kindness that animals thrive on.
- Responsible for maintaining all animal environments, including cleaning all kennels and other animal enclosures
- Walk, train and socializes animals to ensure adoptability
- Coordinate meet and greets with customers
- Administer vaccinations
- Execute crate cleaning and repair
- Assist with counter back up as needed and ensures customer satisfaction
- Perform animal grooming as needed
- Perform all other general janitorial duties as needed and properly dispose of all waste materials
- Assist in euthanasia as needed
- Perform all other duties as needed
- H.S. Diploma/Ged or equivalent
- Background check and urinalysis screening required
- Knowledge of animal behavior and interaction is preferred but not required
- Excellent customer service skills and public relations
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop and bend for long periods of time
- Ability tolift up to 50 lbs.
- Strong attention to detail
Please call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton at (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville at (406) 777-1662 for information regarding the position or to ask about our new benefits options, which includes preventative health insurance coverage, the option to start an employer matched Simple IRA plan for retirement and Personal Paid Time Off (PPTO).
Job Type: Tues-Fri 9am-12pm & Sat-Sun 8am-12pm