Inventory Control Specialist
A2Z Personnel – Hamilton – Lolo, MT
Plastic fittings manufacturer in the Bitterroot Valley has an immediate opening for an Inventory Control Specialist.
- Conduct cycle counting both indoors and outdoors, year round
- Product organization indoors and outdoors, year round
- Stock materials indoors and outdoors, year round
- Ability to understand and follow established work procedures, including mandated safety guidelines
- Perform other duties as direct by foreman and supervisors
- Safely operate material handling equipment such as fork and reach trucks
- Must be able to lift 70lbs on a consistent basis
- Operations and logistics experience is preferred but not required
- ERP system and Microsoft Office experience is preferred
- Must have intermediate math skills
- Technical writing skills preferred but not required
Please call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton at (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville at (406) 777-1662 for information regarding the position or to ask about our new benefits options, which includes preventative health insurance coverage, the option to start an employer matched Simple IRA plan for retirement and Personal Paid Time Off (PPTO).
Job Type: FT, M-F 7am-3:30pm