A2Z Personnel – Hamilton – Lolo, MT
Weekend Housekeeper desired to join a staff of dedicated individuals at an assisted living facility in the Bitterroot Valley.
- Maintain all assigned areas in a clean and sanitary condition
- Wash, dust, polish, vacuum and sweep
- Clean sinks, tubs, showers and toilets according to prescribed sanitary standards
- Polish fittings and fixtures
- Clean mirrors and windows
- Empty and clean trash cans
- Listen and respond to resident’s queries and requests
- Maintain clean storage area for equipment and supplies
- Observe and report any maintenance issues
- Perform other assigned duties, responsibilities and tasks are required
- Complete and pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to kneel, bend, crawl and squat
- Able to work in confined spaces
- Able to lift, push, pull and carry a minimum weight of 30lbs.
- Able to tolerate exposure to dust and cleaning chemicals
Please call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton at (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville at (406) 777-1662 for information regarding the position or to ask about our new benefits options, which include preventative health insurance coverage and the option to start an employer matched Simple IRA plan for retirement.
Job Type: PT, 7am-3:30pm Sat & Sun