A2Z Personnel – Hamilton – Lolo, MT
Housekeepers with a strong attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines are desired to help maintain guest rooms and common areas for a local hotel.
- Communicate effectively with guests, coworkers and management
- Clean and arrange guest rooms to hotel standards in a timely manner
- Assist guests with requests and questions as necessary
- Report any damages or repairs needed to management
- Stock and maintain housekeeping supplies
- All other duties as assigned
- Attention to detail and good time management skills
- Willingness to learn new cleaning methods and how to use various pieces of equipment
- Ability to adapt to different situations and change work processes to accommodate customer needs
- Eligible candidates should be able to work on their feet for extended periods of time
Please call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton at (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville at (406) 777-1662 for information regarding the position or to ask about our new benefits options, which includes preventative health insurance coverage, the option to start an employer matched Simple IRA plan for retirement and Personal Paid Time Off (PPTO).
Job Type: FT, M-TH, flexible work schedules on a rotating basis