Hamilton grocery store in need of reliable, customer focused employees to fill vacant positions in the Produce, Bakery and Deli Departments.
- Ensure prompt service and a high level of customer satisfaction
- Maintain a clean, safe and appealing area for customers to shop
- Organize shelves, removing expired products and restocking with fresh food
- Inspect and clean fruits and vegetables
- Prepare, slice, weigh, label and package products per customers’ requests
- Coordinate with other staff in following food safety and hygiene procedures according to company policy
- Must adhere to the mask ordinance and practice good social distancing in the workplace
- Ability to understand and follow instructions and regulations regarding food safety and sanitation
- Excellent communication skills with a customer focused approach
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. consistently and work in a standing position for long hours
Please call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton at (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville at (406) 777-1662 for information regarding the position or to ask about our new benefits options, which includes preventative health insurance coverage, the option to start an employer matched Simple IRA plan for retirement and Personal Paid Time Off (PPTO).
Job Type: FT & PT, rotating shifts available
Salary: $10/hr. DOE