A2Z Personnel – Hamilton – Lolo, MT
Would you enjoy working in an animal service industry? A local veterinary hospital is need of a Front Desk Associate to provide outstanding customer service to both human and animal clients.
- Handle all incoming calls, providing information and appointment scheduling for clients
- Sell animal food and operate point of purchase system with accuracy
- Assist in filling and handling prescriptions for clients
- Perform other assigned duties, responsibilities and tasks as assigned
- Able to lift up to 22lbs. of animal feed and sit for long periods of time
- Complete and pass a pre-employment drug screen
Please call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton at (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville at (406) 777-1662 for information regarding the position or to ask about our new benefits options, which include preventative health insurance coverage and the option to start an employer matched Simple IRA plan for retirement.
Job Type: Flexible schedule, FT or PT