Experienced Maintenance & Lawn Care
A community-based organization in the Bitterroot Valley, that assists residents in maintaining independence with a variety of programs, is recruiting for an experienced maintenance and lawn care employee to handle their clients’ lawn and grounds needs.
- Mow, edge, and fertilize lawns
- Weed and mulch landscape beds
- Trim hedges, shrubs, and small trees
- Prep and paint fences as needed
- All other outdoor maintenance as needed
- Previous experience in maintenance and lawn care
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions
Please call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton at (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville at (406) 777-1662 for information regarding the position or to ask about our new benefits options, which include preventative health insurance coverage and the option to start an employer matched Simple IRA plan for retirement.
Job Type: Permanent, 30 hours a week, schedule varies, NO weekends