Experienced Line Cook
Immediate opening available for a Line Cook with a minimum of 6 months experience. The Line Cook will have the opportunity to share their skills at preparing food to the chef’s specifications and assist in playing a key role in contributing to customer satisfaction.
- Prepare meat and poultry menu items to temperature
- Working experience with grills, fryers, flat top and brick oven
- Complies with standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards, kitchen rules and policies and procedures
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to ensure a smooth service
- Perform all regular cleaning duties in addition to clean projects assigned
- Follows all safety guidelines and maintains a safe work environment accordingly
- 6 months of line cook experience preferred
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dinning room personnel
- Must be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 lbs
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours)
Please call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton at (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville at (406) 777-1662 for information regarding the position or to ask about our new benefits options, which include preventative health insurance coverage and the option to start an employer matched Simple IRA plan for retirement.
Job Type: Full time, 5 days a week w/ 8 hour shifts, 10am start time