- 3-5 years’ experience as a personal/executive assistant
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, always understand the importance of discretion and diplomacy.
- Exceptional organizational, project management skills, attention to detail, takes initiative, and a quick learning ability to handle multiple interruptions and changes in the schedule throughout the day
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Team attitude, learning based and desire to assist in company growth/activities in all areas
- Professional image and a proven ability to manage executive level tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team and prioritize work in a timely manner.
- Strong computer skills – must be proficient using Microsoft Office, willing to learn Nasshare, Buildertrend and other technologies.
- Flexibility when work is required at office location, as well as out of the office location. Some travel may be required.
- Represent the Company with professionalism and integrity
- Attend Networking/Training/Planning functions as requested and required.
- Manage, all business tasks with great communication and high level of efficiency (customers, team, and business associates etc.)
- Daily responsibilities/activities directly associated with supporting the Owner(s) as required.
General Duties and Communication
- Screen all incoming calls to owner
- Schedule/remind and manage appointments, commitments deadlines to ensure all is running smoothly
- Attend and take notes for the weekly staff meeting/other meetings as required.
- Keep owner up to date on a weekly basis of priorities/projects/clients
- e) Manage and maintain owner’s office/workspace
- f) Implementing and maintaining office procedures on a daily basis
- g) Ensure the owner is well prepared for all meetings
- h) Scan, copy, and print information for clients and/or staff
- i) Organizing personal commitments; outside boards/schedules/companies/activities etc.
- j) Contact clients via email/phone for updates or questions
- k) Support business in activities
m) Assist with month end, mid-year, and annual planning of the business.
- Maintain a positive, upbeat attitude as a key leader in the company and community
- Dress professionally/ appropriately in specific environments.
- Flexibility in workflow/activities etc.
- Immediately bring any concerns to Owner(s) about the reputation, morale, safety, and care of the company immediately
- Always speak of the business as a Team
- Bring any questions / concerns / problems to the attention of the owner immediately. Excellent communication is imperative.
- Be willing to learn, make changes, and support the growth of everyone on the Team.
- Maintain good, solid judgment. If ever in doubt, do not hesitate to ask.
Please call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton at (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville at (406) 777-1662 for information regarding the position or to ask about our new benefits options, which include preventative health insurance coverage and the option to start an employer matched Simple IRA plan for retirement.
Job Type: FT