Entry Level Woodworking
A2Z Personnel – Hamilton – Lolo, MT
Interested in learning a new trade? This Entry Level Woodworking position is an excellent opportunity to be trained by skilled craftsmen where woodworking is practiced with great skill, resulting in a superior product.
- Mill prep work
- Glue boards and sanding
- Assist with setup and operation of machinery
- Operate a variety of smaller tools such as drills, saws and sanders
- Perform other assigned duties, responsibilities and tasks as assigned
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Walk and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to bend, squat, reach and pull for duration of work day
Please call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton at (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville at (406) 777-1662 for information regarding the position or to ask about our new benefits options, which include preventative health insurance coverage and the option to start an employer matched Simple IRA plan for retirement.
Job Type: FT, M-TH 6:30am-5pm
Salary: $12-15/hr. DOE