A2Z Personnel – Hamilton – Lolo, MT
Engineering Coordinator desired to be a part of a highly skilled and motivated team that is committed to the quality and longevity of the company’s manufactured product. Engineering Coordinator will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the regulatory standards that are key to manufacturing the most advanced equipment available on the market today.
- Drive Company’s ISO 9001 certification initiative
- Establish the Company’s Quality Management System. This will include development of Quality department goals and objectives, refinement of quality department standards, practices and procedures, tracking of external customer quality issues.
- Conduct internal and external audits and recommend corrective actions.
- Create and maintain the loading equipment machinery operational manual library and other documents leveraged for the internal and external training program
- Lead and maintain the International Traffic in Arms Regulations registration process
- Lead the patent process with items identified by the management team
- Assist the Engineering Department with print revisions when needed
- Maintain and report data relevant to KPI’s for Management Meetings
- Problem solve compliance issues with department managers and executive management as needed
- All other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years manufacturing experience, preferably job shop
- Engineering Degree preferred but not required
- ISO 9001 experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Proficient with critical thinking skills
- Well organized with attention to detail
- Effectively communicate all manufacturing/quality issues to all key team members
- Ability to read engineering drawings and documents is required
- Coordinate, organize, schedule, and prioritize tasks for self and others
- Handle multiple priorities, duties/projects and responsibilities
- Understand the roles each department plays in the capital building process
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage projects on tight deadlines
- Experience with MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Solid Works design software preferrable
- Effectively able to collaborate at all levels of the organization
- Submit to a UA and Background Check
Please call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton at (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville at (406) 777-1662 for information regarding the position or to ask about our new benefits options, which includes preventative health insurance coverage, the option to start an employer matched Simple IRA plan for retirement and Personal Paid Time Off (PPTO).
Job Type: FT – F-Th 5am-4pm
Salary: $20/hr. DOE