Employment Based Services Specialist
A2Z Personnel – Hamilton – Lolo, MT
Employment Based Services Specialist desired to provide professional support and instruction in assisting people with disabilities to gain self-sufficiency through case management, community outreach, employment supports and guidance in independent living skills.
- Work with clients to address needs, barriers and goals to help them gain increased self-sufficiency
- Implement individualized plans to assist with identified goals
- Work with clients to remain in compliance with State and Federal regulations and company policies
- Meet with clients in chosen jobs and assist them in learning the essential functions of the job
- All other duties as assigned
- Knowledge and abilities acquired through a combination of education and experience demonstrating knowledge, skills and abilities to work with individuals with disabilities
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing
- Able to establish effective working relationships with clients, client’s family, coworkers and other agencies
- Valid Montana State Driver’s License
- Must be able to complete a CPR and First Aid Certification course
Please call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton at (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville at (406) 777-1662 for information regarding the position or to ask about our new benefits options, which includes preventative health insurance coverage, the option to start an employer matched Simple IRA plan for retirement and Personal Paid Time Off (PPTO).
Job Type: Schedule TBD, 8-10 hrs./week