Electrical Control Panel Builder
A2Z Personnel – Hamilton – Lolo, MT
Immediate opening for an Electrical Control Panel Builder to perform a wide variety of duties associated with electrical component placement, attachment and wiring.
- Build electrical control panels and systems
- Use tools to fabricate and wire panels
- Read and interpret manufacturing documentation (mechanical drawings, schematics, BOMs)
- Maintain inventory of parts to ensure outages are avoided
- Learn and comply with Workmanship Standards and specifications
- Perform general housekeeping practices
- Adheres to safety requirements
- Familiar with common electrical terminologies, components, and standards (UL, CE)
- Ability to read basic PLC programs
Please call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton at (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville at (406) 777-1662 for information regarding the position or to ask about our new benefits options, which includes preventative health insurance coverage, the option to start an employer matched Simple IRA plan for retirement and Personal Paid Time Off (PPTO).
Job Type: FT