Job Description- Will provide excellent customer service to open and close accounts, answer phone calls, process deposits, withdrawals, and cash checks. Will assist customers with their loan inquiries, wire transfers, and account balances. Other duties include night drop bags and envelopes, sort and process morning mail, close checking and savings accounts, type cashier’s checks and money orders for customers, and balance coin machines.
• Greet customers with a smile, assess and fill their needs.
• Receive deposits, verify cash and endorsements, issue receipt.
• Accept checks for cashing, verifies endorsements, validity, and funds availability.
• Accept loan payments.
• Account Opening and Closing.
• Fill change orders for businesses.
• Maintain balancing record by correctly balancing cash daily, locates overages or shortages, sell cash to vault and maintains established cash levels in drawer.
• Help fill and balance ATMs
• Issue cashier’s checks, money orders, and Series EE Bonds.
• Computer Skills – Microsoft Office
• Cash Handling
• Customer Service
• Communication – both verbal and written
• Team Work
Experience is not required, just great customer service skills and the ability to learn. Training is provided.
After a probationary period, full time employees become eligible for coverage under A2Z Personnel’s preventative care health insurance policy at no cost to the employee. Also available to qualifying employees is an employer match retirement plan.