A2Z Personnel – Hamilton – Lolo, MT
Construction Laborers needed to perform essential hard labor tasks associated with residential and commercial building projects. Excellent opportunity to work with a professional and reputable business and build on your construction skills.
- Job site clean-up paying particular attention to hazardous or obsolete materials
- Handle and transport materials and equipment
- Use power tools and machinery as needed
- Post warning signs for vehicles and passersby
- Assist with setting up and transferring temporary structures
- Follow instructions from Supervisors
- All other duties as assigned
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job such as standing for long periods of time, lifting heavy loads up to 40 lbs., bending, kneeling, twisting, and lifting objects over head
- Familiarity with power tools and machinery a plus
- Commitment to worksite safety
- Apprenticeship or specialization is an asset, but not necessary
- Qualified candidates must submit a UA
Please call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton at (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville at (406) 777-1662 for information regarding the position or to ask about our new benefits options, which include preventative health insurance coverage and the option to start an employer matched Simple IRA plan for retirement and Personal Paid Time Off (PPTO).
Job Type: FT, M-F, schedule to be determined