Construction Laborer & Driver
A2Z Personnel – Hamilton – Lolo, MT
Construction laborer needed to join a leading custom home builder that has over 3 decades of delivering a quality home build and experience to their clients. This is a great opportunity to learn new construction industry skills.
- Job site cleanup including sweeping, garbage pickup, construction material organization and disposal
- General labor duties as directed
- Drive company vehicle adhering to safety standards
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., move continuously, bend, reach and kneel for the duration of the work day
- Valid Drivers License
- Must submit to a Motor Vehicle Driving Records background check
Please call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton at (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville at (406) 777-1662 for information regarding the position or to ask about our new benefits options, which include preventative health insurance coverage and the option to start an employer matched Simple IRA plan for retirement and Personal Paid Time Off (PPTO).
Job Type: FT, M-F 9am-5:30pm