Carpenters – Rough & Finish
A2Z Personnel – Hamilton – Lolo, MT
High-end custom home builder in need of experienced general rough and finish carpenters to join their team.
- Prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements
- Operate power tools of all types and styles, including all other standard carpentry tools
- Able to comprehend schematic diagrams, blueprints, sketches and building plans
- Attentive to detail and always alert to ensure safety
- Must be able to lift heavy objects, walk and stand for long periods of time and perform strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions
- Must be able to work at varying heights will maintaining safety awareness
Please call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton at (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville at (406) 777-1662 for information regarding the position or to ask about our new benefits options, which includes preventative health insurance coverage, the option to start an employer matched Simple IRA plan for retirement and Personal Paid Time Off (PPTO).
Job Type: FT, M-F schedule TBD