A2Z Personnel – Hamilton – Lolo, MT
Carpenter Helper with previous construction experience needed to assist a local General Contractor in residential building for the busy season.
- Cut materials to specified measurements
- Assist in assembling materials
- Job site cleanup
- All other duties as assigned
- Previous construction experience required
- Safely operate various power tools
- Able to lift and carry 50 lbs., using proper lifting techniques
- Able to push and pull 50 lbs.
- Candidate must have their own tools
- Able to work on uneven surfaces, climb up and down ladders and work at various heights
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Walk, stand, sit and bend for long periods of time throughout the shift
Please call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton at (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville at (406) 777-1662 for information regarding the position or to ask about our new benefits options, which includes preventative health insurance coverage, the option to start an employer matched Simple IRA plan for retirement and Personal Paid Time Off (PPTO).
Job Type: FT, schedule TBD
Salary: $12-14/hr. DOE