Cabinet Department Final Assembler
Custom woodworking shop looking to add an employee with a keen eye for detail to assist in the final phases of cabinet assembly.
• Mill drawer parts and assemble drawer boxes
• Mill and prep material for dovetail boxes
• Install hardware
• Bore doors for hinges and mount and adjust doors
• Install glass in doors
• Trim adjustable shelves
• Assist with loading completed cabinet jobs
• Work as a team player
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Basic math skills
• Must be able to read a tape measure accurately
• Safe operation and use of tools and equipment
Please call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton at (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville at (406) 777-1662 for information regarding the position or to ask about our new benefits options, which include preventative health insurance coverage and the option to start an employer matched Simple IRA plan for retirement.
Job Type: FT, Mon-Thurs 6:30am-5:00pm