A local employer is looking for a candidate to fill their meat department as a Butcher. This is a temporary position that could become a permanent position.
• Create a clean environment
• Adhere to kitchen hygiene and health procedures as outlined by the employer
• Cutting and grinding meat
• Clean all materials for processing
• Work in a freezer and coolers as needed
• Loading and unloading meat
• Practice positive customer service
• Able to work earlier than usual and close later than usual depending on the needs of the business
• Practice safety as outlined by A2Z personnel and the employer
• Must demonstrate ability to work under flexible schedules
• Perform other related duties as requested.
• Ability to lift at least 80 lbs.
• Relevant Experience is a plus
• Demonstrate understanding and ability to follow safety lifting policy and procedure as outlined in the A2Z personnel Health and Safety Handbook
• Attention to detail
Job Type: Temp with potentiality for full-time for a fit candidate.
After a probationary period, full time employees become eligible for coverage under A2Z Personnel’s preventative care health insurance policy at no cost to the employee. Also available to qualifying employees is an employer match retirement plan.