Personal Assistant and Household Manager
Active and fun family seeks assistant to help with the work/life/pet balance of their home. Looking for a creative, upbeat individual with a flexible schedule who can “self-start” and maintain the progress of multiple projects. Must work well with employer and independently.
• Assist with homework and over see kid’s chores and schedules
• Pick up and drop off for extracurricular activities
• Run errands and purchase items as necessary
• Help with the completion of tasks for two professionals
• Tiding of living spaces and laundry
• Prep healthy, balanced “kid friendly” meals – one to three times a week
• Help with the care and feeding of animals
• Assist with making or keeping animal appointments
• General housekeeping knowledge
• Basic childcare skills
• Must be able to pass a background and drug test
• First Aid, CPR, and culinary experience a plus
• Clean driving record
Please call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton at (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville at (406) 777-1662 for information regarding the position or to ask about our new benefits options, which include preventative health insurance coverage and the option to start an employer matched Simple IRA plan for retirement.
Job Type: Part-time with flexibility to work more as needed. Summer schedule a must.