Helping customers with questions on the phone and in person, give customers information about products and services. Helping customers understand the product, taking orders, and process returns. To do well in this role you need to remain calm when customers that are frustrated you will also need to have experience working with computers.
Customer Service Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers and phones.
- Outlook and Excel a must.
- Resolving customer concerns to maximize satisfaction
- Understanding product (Will train)
Hours- Monday- Friday 8am-5pm
Wage- $13/ hr
Please call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton at (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville at (406) 777-1662 for information regarding the position or to ask about our new benefits options, which include preventative health insurance coverage and the option to start an employer matched Simple IRA plan for retirement.