Hamilton grocery store desires a customer focused cashier to provide outstanding service during the checkout phase of their customers’ shopping trip.
- Ensure prompt service and a high level of customer satisfaction
- Engage customers in friendly conversation while making eye contact and smiling
- Check out all purchases efficiently and accurately; ring prices and PLUs correctly
- Actively offer additional assistance or services and thank customers for visiting the store
- Properly bag items and ensure products are in good condition
- Work as a team to assist other cashiers with customer service tasks
- Must adhere to the mask ordinance and practice good social distancing in the workplace
- Ability to understand and follow instructions and regulations regarding food safety and sanitation
- Excellent communication skills with a customer focused approach
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs. consistently and work in a standing position for long periods of time and bend and twist repeatedly
Please call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton at (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville at (406) 777-1662 for information regarding the position or to ask about our new benefits options, which includes preventative health insurance coverage, the option to start an employer matched Simple IRA plan for retirement and Personal Paid Time Off (PPTO).
Job Type: FT & PT, rotating shifts available, store hours 6am-11pm
Salary: $10/hr. DOE