Flourishing shed manufacturer, located in Stevensville, is looking for two experienced framers to join their fast paced, energetic team in manufacturing quality sheds.
- Read blueprints, drawings and sketches to fully grasp requirements
- Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material needed
- Build window frames, doors and frame sheds by using raw materials
- Assist with other duties as needed
- Seasoned carpenter with tool bag that includes a tape measure, speed square, hammer, chalk line, cat’s paw and chisel
- Previous experience operating a nail gun, chop saw, skill saw and table saw
- Must be able to precisely measure, cut and assemble framing lumber to specs
- Good understanding of basic math
- Ability to consistently lift and carry heavy objects, 50+lbs., such as framing lumber, sheets of plywood and other building materials
- Willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times
Please call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton at (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville at (406) 777-1662 for information regarding the position or to ask about our new benefits options, which includes Preventative Health Insurance coverage, the option to start an employer matched Simple IRA plan for retirement and Personal Paid Time Off (PPTO).
Job Type: FT, M-F 7:30am-4pm
Salary: $13.50-$14.50/hr, DOE/Paid Holidays & Paid Vacation time