A2Z Personnel – Hamilton – Lolo, MT
Laser Engraver with an aptitude for detail and organization desired to join a local Bitterroot business that creates a wide variety of personalized products and jewelry.
- Operate engraving laser per company standards
- Prioritize and complete customer orders in a timely manner
- Load and unload raw materials into the machine and utilize prefabricated templates
- Ensure work environment is well maintained and cleaned
- Complete basic maintenance on various laser engraving machines
- All other duties as assigned
- Available to work occasional Friday’s as needed
- Able to lift and carry 30lbs using proper lifting techniques
- Requires a full range of body motion including being able to walk, stand, sit, bend and squat for long periods of time throughout the shift
- Basic computer and typing skills needed
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required
Please call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton at (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville at (406) 777-1662 for information regarding the position or to ask about our new benefits options, which includes preventative health insurance coverage, the option to start an employer matched Simple IRA plan for retirement and Personal Paid Time Off (PPTO).
Job Type: FT, M-TH 8:30am-5pm, occasional Fridays
A2Z Personnel is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse workplace.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, political beliefs or other characteristics unrelated to the skills and abilities required for job performance. The […]