- Reports to the Operations Manager
- Responsible for maintaining all animal environments, including cleaning all kennels and other animal enclosures
- Walks, trains and socializes animals to ensure adoptability
- Coordinates meet and greets with customers
- Ensures customer satisfaction
- Administers Vaccinations
- Executes crate cleaning and repair
- Assists from counter back up as needed
- Assists with yard maintenance, trash and animal waste clean up
- Properly disposes of all waste materials
- Performs animal grooming as needed
- Performs all other general janitorial duties as needed such as mopping, dusting etc.
- Performs all other duties as needed
- Diploma/GED or equivalent
- Knowledge of animal behavior and interaction is a plus
- Excellent customer service and public relations
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop and bend for longer periods
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs.
- Pays close attention to detail
- Maintains positive and friendly personality
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
Full Time position Friday- Tuesday 9am-6pm
Please call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton at (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville at (406) 777-1662 for information regarding the position or to ask about our new benefits options, which include preventative health insurance coverage and the option to start an employer matched Simple IRA plan for retirement.