A2Z Personnel – Hamilton – Lolo, MT
CNC Operator with strong attention to detail and accuracy desired to join a manufacturing plant focused on providing state of the art firearms related products.
- Set-up and manage CNC machines to .0001 decimal
- Translate engineering requirements into dimensions for production
- Ensure machines are operating in accordance with Company guidelines
- Oversee the machines during operation and make necessary changes to produce improved results
- Check machinery daily to guarantee functionality
- Communicate logistics issues that arise in the process of creating product
- Background check and Urinalysis Screening required
- Previous CNC machinist experience required
- Strong attention to detail and awareness
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to stand for duration of shift
- Adhere to PPE guidelines
Please call A2Z Personnel in Hamilton at (406) 363-0723 or Stevensville at (406) 777-1662 for information regarding the position or to ask about our new benefits options, which includes preventative health insurance coverage, the option to start an employer matched Simple IRA plan for retirement and Personal Paid Time Off (PPTO).
Job Type: FT, 7pm-3 or 4 am / Training on the day shift for 3 months 7am-5pm
Salary: $DOE /Training $13 hr.